We are seeking qualified individuals with previous experience in unclaimed property for an Audit Manager position. Positions are available in our New York City, Waterbury, CT and greater Boston area offices.
- Work with the senior management and executive management to provide audit updates and discuss audit strategies
- Review and approve research obtained by team members of ever changing industry, product, and audit methodologies
- Implement audit strategies and workplans
- Primary contact with holders under audit, requesting and reviewing data and information throughout the audit.
- Manage the work completed on various applications, databases and spreadsheets in order to meet reporting requirements and confirm information is accurately reported
- Review and evaluate key data information and supporting documentation for erroneous or inconsistent results and document the analysis performed
- Utilize accounting skills in a forensic analysis capacity where various data sets are obtained, analyzed and modeled
- Work with the audit staff to evaluate, review and analyze critical data
- Ensure staff is trained in new technological and processing methods
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Previous experience within unclaimed property is required
- Previous management experience is preferred
- College degree required
- CPA preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and evaluative capabilities
- Solid understanding of data analysis
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability
VERUS ANALYTICS founded in 2007 provides our 48 state clients with technology-enabled auditing and recovery solutions. We focus on audits that combine in-depth financial forensic investigations, the analysis of massive amounts of information, and complex legal and statutory analysis. We’ve built Verus around three core capabilities: data analytics, financial forensics, and regulatory expertise. By tightly integrating these capabilities, we’re able to offer a suite of highly unique financial technical solutions. We use artificial intelligence, deep machine learning and sophisticated data matching technologies to help our state clients.
Verus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested in this position?
Please email your resumé to email@example.com