We are seeking qualified individuals with previous experience in unclaimed property for Senior Auditor positions in our New York City, Waterbury, CT and greater Boston area offices.
- Work with audit manager to evaluate, review and analyze critical data
- Work on various applications, databases and spreadsheets in order to meet reporting requirements
- Review supporting documentation for erroneous or inconsistent results and document the analysis performed
- Perform research to develop a good understanding of industry, product, and regulatory concepts
- Learn and utilize varied technologies and processing methods as they relate to the production of core information requirements
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Previous experience within unclaimed property is preferred
- College degree required
- CPA preferred but not required
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical and evaluative capabilities
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability
VERUS ANALYTICS founded in 2007 provides our 48 state clients with technology-enabled auditing and recovery solutions. We focus on audits that combine in-depth financial forensic investigations, the analysis of massive amounts of information, and complex legal and statutory analysis. We’ve built Verus around three core capabilities: data analytics, financial forensics, and regulatory expertise. By tightly integrating these capabilities, we’re able to offer a suite of highly unique financial technical solutions. We use artificial intelligence, deep machine learning and sophisticated data matching technologies to help our state clients.
Verus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested in this position?
Please email your resumé to email@example.com